These counterweights are designed specifically for each tractor model and installed in as little as four hours.
- The loader arms are removed, allowing for a better view from the cab and an attachment that’s much closer to the operator.
- Counterweights lower the centre of gravity and allow attachments like spreaders to be mounted at the rear.
- No modifications are required to the factory hydraulics.
- Three-point hitch attachments can be mounted without an adapter plate.
- The two independent lifting arms oscillate and are equipped with Oilite bronze bushings for corrosion resistance. They are also spaced for CAT 1 and CAT 2 hitches.
- Powder-coated for protection against corrosion.